Want to download developer options on your computer then read this full article. Here we will tell you how to install Developer Options on a PC.
How To Install Developer Options for PC via BlueStacks
Bluestacks is one of the most popular emulators that are used on PC or computers it works like the Play store here you will get all the apps and games that you can install on your PC. Below are the steps to install Developer Options via Bluestacks.
1)First open, Bluestacks on your PC with Google Id
2) Click on Play Store and enter the Developer options into the search field.
3) You will see the related result for the Developer Options app,
4) Click on the app and install it
5) After successfully downloading on your PC, Open it Turn On the Developer Options and click on Ok.
How To Install Developer Options for PC via Nox Player
Like Bluestacks and Playstore the NOx Player is also one of the stores that allow you to install and download apps on your PC. To install the app Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on your PC. Below are the steps to install Developer Options via Nox Player.
1)First open, Nox app player PC on your PC with Google id.
2) Click on App Center it works like the play store and enters the Developer options into the search field.
3) You will see the related result for the Developer Options app.
4) Click on the app and install it.
5) After successfully downloading, now you are able to play Developer Options on your PC.
That’s it, this is all about the Developer Options, so with this article, you will get all your answers on How to Install Developer Options on a PC. We hope the article is helpful for you.